Boiler Repair Service in Muncie, Indiana
Not only is your boiler necessary for heating your home, but it also provides your family with a steady hot water supply. Although these units often get overlooked, you quickly realize their importance when breakdowns start to occur. With boiler repair, you can rest assured your boiler will be operating normally again in no time.
Signs of Problems with Boilers
Being able to recognize the signs of boiler problems will save you a lot of headaches. If you notice any of the following signs, we urge you to contact us immediately for boiler repair.
Kettling is a problem that occurs when there are extra minerals in the water. You may notice whistling, banging, or clanging when this issue arises. If this occurs, you need to call us immediately for furnace boiler repair. Waiting too long to seek repairs could lead to significant damage and the need for a replacement.
Pilot Light Issues
You may also notice problems with your pilot light when you need furnace boiler repair. This is not an issue you should ignore. If your pilot light is anything but blue, we urge you to call us right away because dangerous levels of carbon monoxide could be building.
Lack of Heat
You may also notice a lack of heat coming from your boiler. First, make sure your boiler is not set to heat water only. Multiple problems can cause a lack of heat, so it is essential you contact us for boiler system repair.
We will come right out and inspect your boiler to determine the cause of no heat. With our boiler system repair services, we will find the problem rapidly and get your system repaired right away.
Leaks and Drips
Leaking and dripping should not occur on a heat pump. Leaks and drips are a common problem that often occurs due to corrosion in the metal components of the boiler.
When you notice any leaks or drips, we urge you to contact us right away. The problem will only worsen with time. Seeking prompt boiler heater repair will stop the leaks and protect your home from water damage.
If you notice any of the above signs of problems, call our team of experts. We will come out and inspect your boiler to determine what is causing the problem, so repairs can be carried out as soon as possible.
Top Causes for Boiler Repair
Boiler problems can arise without warning. If you notice signs of problems in operation, they could be because of the issues below.
- Mineral scale buildup is one of the most common reasons for problems with boilers. If you have hard water, mineral buildup can prevent the normal operation of your boiler. Mineral buildup reduces the flow of steam, which can impact your boiler’s heating ability.
- Your water and safety probes can break. Often, this issue occurs because of mineral buildups on the probes. When the probes cannot read the temperature of the water correctly, the boiler may shut down.
- The chemistry of your water source can cause the lining of your boiler to begin to breakdown over time. Corrosion in the metal can lead to a range of problems, including leaks.
- Great amounts of sludge can also build up in the boiler system. When the sludge begins to harden, it can cause blockages and problems with heating water. Boilers need regular flushing to prevent sludge from building up.
- When solids begin to float to the top of the tank, foaming will begin to occur. Foaming reduces system efficiency.
Reasons You Should Seek Boiler Repair Now
If your boiler is no longer operating effectively, it is time to call for repairs. Waiting on repairs can lead to problems. The following are reasons you should call us now for boiler heater repair.
- If you wait to seek repairs, ongoing damage will occur.
- The repairs will become more expensive over time.
- Your boiler could break down completely.
- Your boiler will not operate efficiently when in a state of disrepair.
- Your system may start to overheat or heat ineffectively without repairs.
Schedule a Boiler Repair Appointment Right Away
We are the experts you can rely on for all your boiler needs. Allow us to come out and inspect your boiler to find the source of the problem. Our team comes equipped with the skills, tools, and parts necessary for most repair jobs.
Although you may be tempted to put off repairs because of the costs, we urge you to avoid procrastination. Waiting too long to seek repairs is going to add to your expense and decrease the lifespan of your boiler. We stand behind our work 100% and offer prompt and courteous service. We are here to answer your questions and offer expert guidance for your boiler needs. Call us today to schedule your repair appointment.