Preparing your HVAC system for increased use during holiday gatherings...Read More
Plainfield HVAC, Plumbing & Air Quality Services
DIAL (317) 399-5665 NOW FOR RELIABLE SERVICE
When you hire Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling serving Plainfield, Indiana, you’re hiring skilled technicians capable of providing a range of services. We know how to keep homes running smoothly, no matter what the problem is. From temperature control and water quality issues to indoor air problems, our professionals are trained to offer a wide variety of options at reasonable prices.
For exceptional service that exceeds expectations, contact Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling online today.
PLAINFIELD PLUMBERS FOR REPAIRS, INSTALLATIONS, DRAIN CLEANING & MORE
Your home’s plumbing system needs attention now and then to keep everything flowing, draining, and flushing efficiently. Otherwise, you could be blindsided by a bad plumbing problem, like a leak, clog, or backflow.
Count on our Plainfield plumbers for any and all of your necessary plumbing services. We are locally famous for not only our attention to detail when performing plumbing repairs and maintenance, but also for our cleanliness and courtesy. There are too many horror stories already about plumbers who make a big mess and then just leave it there! You’ll never have to worry when you choose to work with our plumbers because we treat your home like it was our own.
Our residential plumbing services include the following and more:
- Frozen pipe repair
- Drain cleaning and repair
- Sewer line cleaning and repair
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- Water heater repair, maintenance, and installation
- Sump pump and well pump service
- Water softener installation and repair
- Plumbing inspection and diagnosis
PROFESSIONAL HVAC SERVICES IN PLAINFIELD
Your family’s comfort when relaxing at home is more or less reliant on the efficiency of your home’s HVAC system. If there is a problem with your heating system or air conditioning unit, then there will be a problem with your comfort levels. You could end up shivering or sweating in your own living room! To make certain that doesn’t happen to you and your family, leave all of your HVAC repairs, tune-ups, and installation jobs to our technicians. We can service virtually any make or model found in Plainfield homes.
You can call on us for the following AC services:
- Residential air conditioning repair and installation
- Light commercial AC unit repair and installation
- Energy-efficient AC unit installation
- Routine maintenance and service plans
Our heating technician can also work on:
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
- Geothermal systems
- Heat pumps
- Light commercial heating systems
As with our AC services, we offer money-saving maintenance service plans for heaters of all types. With routine checkups from our professional technicians, you can keep your heater running well all year round and minimize the chances of a significant break or defect.
INDOOR AIR SERVICES IN PLAINFIELD
The air quality in your home is more important than you might realize. Poor air quality can trigger allergy symptoms, asthma attacks, and make people in your home feel generally uncomfortable and stuffy. On the other hand, good air quality is refreshing, helps with focus and relaxation, and lessens the chances of an allergic reaction to airborne contaminants, like dander, pollen, and dust.
If you are one of the millions of Americans living with respiratory allergies and sinus problems, then you owe it to yourself to make your home’s air quality as pristine as can be. Summers™ Plumbing Heating & Cooling (Brownsburg) is here to offer a variety of indoor air services to make that goal a reality.
Our indoor air quality improvement services include:
- Air purification: We can explore a number of air purification methods and pick the one that works best based on your home’s layout, your allergies, and the outside climate.
- Humidification: When the air in your home is too dry, it can irritate your sinuses and throat, while also frizzing up your hair. Humidification is the process of adding moisture to the air.
- Dehumidification: Oppositely, dehumidification removes moisture from the air. High humidity levels can cause mold growth, which puts dangerous spores into the air you breathe.
- Filtration: An efficient way to quickly improve the air quality throughout your home is by upgrading the filters in your HVAC system.
- Duct cleaning: Dust and debris can pile up in your ducts if they are not cleaned regularly. We have the tools to sweep and clear them efficiently.
HIRE PLAINFIELD’S BEST HVAC & PLUMBING COMPANY TODAY
After 40 years in this business, Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling has figured out what works. We go above and beyond for our customers, with 24/7 service for HVAC and plumbing emergencies. We offer a variety of payment options and tax credits to fit any budget. And, with multiple online specials and rebates, we’ve made sure there’s no reason you can’t afford the quality HVAC and plumbing work you need.
Call (317) 399-5665 now for scheduling, or to learn more about what our Plainfield plumbing, heating, and cooling experts can do for you.