Tankless Water Heater Services in Columbus, IN
For years, tankless water heaters were an option for only the wealthy because they were very expensive. Thanks to improvements in technology and added production, tankless water heaters are affordable regardless of your budget. If you are thinking about switching from a traditional water heater to a tankless model, you can be sure that Summers Plumbing Heating & Cooling will make the installation process simple and stress-free.
Choosing us to install a tankless water heater in your Columbus, IN home will ensure the installation will be done properly. We also provide excellent customer service. We take the guesswork out of the process as we help you choose the right model and installing it properly and quickly. Our techs are highly trained, licensed, and insured, so you will have peace of mind that you will have hot water on-demand for years.
Professional Tankless Water Heater Service
Our technicians receive extensive, ongoing training to ensure they are up-to-date with the latest developments and technology in tankless water heaters. We require this so our techs can handle everything from installation to maintenance to repairs. When our techs are finished installing a water heater, it will be working properly and efficiently.
We will help you set up annual maintenance appointments, which will ensure that the new tankless water heater is always properly maintained. We also offer emergency plumbing repair 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can handle any issue, whether large or small.
Installing a Tankless Water Heater
Installing a tankless water heater is a bit more complicated than installing a traditional water heater. Different models have different specifications. The plumber may need to widen holes to install larger pipes. This is why the installation charge is more expensive than installing a traditional water heater. You may also need to hire an electrician to ensure that the home’s electrical system can handle the tankless water heater. We will help you set up the appointment and will work with you from start to finish. In the end, you will have hot water on-demand.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Tankless water heaters are relatively low-maintenance appliances, but you will need to have the system maintained every year to ensure it will function properly all year long. At Summers Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we can handle annual tune-ups, ensuring you always have hot water.
Advantages Of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters have several benefits that you cannot get from a traditional water heater. These include:
- Space savings. Traditional water heaters are large, and they take up a lot of floor space. Tankless water heaters are different. They can be installed on the wall and will come out no more than 12 inches. If you have limited space in your home, a tankless water heater is an excellent option. Installing a tankless water heater will allow you to make the most of the little room you have in the home.
- Unlimited hot water. Traditional water tanks hold the home’s hot water supply, making it easy to run out of hot water. Running out of hot water is a major inconvenience. When you run out of hot water, it can take over an hour before you have hot water again. Running out of hot water isn’t an issue with a tankless water heater. The water is heated when it passed through the heat exchanger, providing hot water on-demand. If you have a large family or frequently run out of hot water at the most inconvenient times, having a tankless water heater installed can solve your hot water problems.
- Energy-efficiency. Traditional water heaters use a lot of energy to keep the tank’s water hot. Tankless water heaters heat the water only when you need it, making tankless water heaters the more energy-efficient options.
- Lower energy bills. Because tankless water heaters don’t need to be running 24 hours a day, you can save a significant amount of money on those monthly energy bills. On average, you can save $108 per year.
- Increased lifespan. Traditional water heaters last for an average of 10 years. Tankless water heaters can last up to 20 years.
Tankless Water Heater Service Near Me
At Summers Plumbing, Heating & Cooling we are dedicated to our customers in Columbus. If you are thinking of having a tankless water heater installed in your Columbus home, we will help you choose the best model for your home and will be there from start to finish. To schedule an appointment for tankless water heater installation or any other plumbing service, give us a call today.